Skip to main content

If I don't like the services the school district is providing to my child, can the State Review Officer or the Office of State Review help me?

A State Review Officer can become involved only after there has been an impartial hearing and the hearing officer has made his or her decision that is appealed to the Office of State Reveiw.

Workbench Access: