Skip to main content

If you are dissatisfied with the State Review Officer's final determination, you may obtain judicial review of the determination in either New York State Supreme Court or Federal District Court.  A lawsuit to review the State Review Officer's decision must be started within 4 months after the decision is rendered.  Instructions and forms for requesting a certified copy of the administrative record before the State Review Officer may be found here.